Join Orbis Friends and your regular monthly donation gives us the stable, continuous income we need to conduct sustainable sight-saving initiatives worldwide. Enhancing the long-term capacity of our local partner institutions remains our major focus in this area. Our ultimate aim is to ensure our partners can independently provide affordable, accessible and sustainable quality eye care for all. Your regular donations also help free up funds by simplifying and cutting administrative processes and costs.
How your monthly donation will help save sight
- HK$50/month = subsidize strabismus surgery for 1 child each year.
- HK$120/month = subsidize cataract surgery for 5 people each year.
- HK$250/month = distribute antibiotics that will protect 500 people from blindness-causing trachoma each year.
- HK$500/month = fund training for 1 ophthalmic nurse who will provide eye care services and surgery to prevent corneal-scarring caused by infectious trachoma in rural areas each year.
- HK$1,000/month = finance 6 rural eye camps which will examine 3,000 adults for cataracts each year.
Act now and become an Orbis Friends monthly donor!