In 2014, Orbis’s global view of its financial performance, including all seven affiliates, show that over $172.6M was generated in revenue and support. Overall, the organization finished the year with a net excess of $1.39M and total net assets of $65.0M.
Most importantly, 89.3% or $152.9M of our total expenditures were invested in executing our projects in blindness prevention training, screening, treatments and surgeries. 8.4% ($14.3M) was spent on fundraising and 2.3% percent ($4.1M) was spent on management and general expenses.
Orbis entered 2015 financially well-positioned to support the growth of its global operations and to best serve its goal of transforming lives through eliminating avoidable blindness.
Please click here to view financials for a specific Orbis location.
- 2014 Year In Review (data on 2014)
- 2014 Annual Report (data on 2013)
- 2013 Annual Report (data on 2012)
- 2012 Annual Report (data on 2011)
- 2011 Annual Report (data on 2010)
- 2014 Audited Financial Statement
- 2013 Audited Financial Statement
- 2012 Audited Financial Statement
- 2011 Audited Financial Statement
- 2010 Audited Financial Statement