Orbis is now recruiting Eyecare Agents!
The sun gives us warmth. But if we stay under the Sun for too long, the ultraviolet rays emitted will harm our eyes! People living in countries near the equator, like Nepal, are suffering from the bright light and many of them are visually impaired. At Orbis, we’re doing our utmost to prevent and treat blindness in developing countries via hands-on training and public health education to eliminate avoidable blindness. Locally, we actively promote the awareness of youngsters to treasure their eyesight and develop good eyecare habits, such as wearing sunglasses when go outdoors.
Orbis launches the Eyecare Agent Campaign from today onwards. This year, Orbis cooperates with Sanrio and invites Cinnamoroll to undergo eyecare training with kindergarten students.
Participants: All kindergarten students
4 simple steps:
- Schools enrol in the campaign and encourage students to become Eyecare Agents
- Each student will receive a Cinnamoroll-themed Eyecare Agent Booklet. Through the 14-day eyecare training, students will learn about eyecare knowledge step by step
- Upon successful completion of all training, Orbis will award the students with a certificate
- Officially become an Eyecare Agent!
Apart from treasuring their eyesight, Eyecare Agents can also support Orbis to bring light to the visually impaired children in developing countries too. For donations HK$50 or above, a pair of kid sunglasses* which blocks UV rays and is sponsored by OKIAN OPTICAL will be given to student to protect their eyes.
*Assorted styles and sizes. No exchange or refund.
Please complete and return the enrollment form by March 31, 2017. 1,400,000 preventably blind children worldwide thank your pupils in advance for their kindness.
And over the coming months, we will be delighted to organize eyecare talks tailor made for Eyecare Agents who will then learn about world blindness and the need to protect their own eyes.
All participating schools will be awarded with a “Thank You Certificate” as a token of thanks.
The Campaign also includes the following Awards:
- Top Fundraising Kindergarten Champion, 1st and 2nd Runner-up
- Kindergartens with Most Participants Champion, 1st and 2nd Runner-up
Would you like to know more? Please contact:
Tel：2508 7026 (Ms Yeung)