ORBIS Interns are currently enrolled or have recently graduated from an educational institution and seek a temporary opportunity to enhance their educational experience through actively participating in one or more of the core activities at ORBIS and to benefit from specialized training, skill development, and quality mentorship. This is an unpaid internship. Unpaid interns may be eligible for a lunch stipend and reimbursement of transportation expenses. Although flexible, the typical internship schedule is from Monday through Friday between 9 am and 5 pm.
ORBIS seeks an Intern pursuing Journalism, Communications, or Marketing studies to work with the global HR team to enhance, strengthen and harmonize our HR brand's voice and footprint worldwide via the re-design and revitalization of the HR intranet site.
Specific duties include:
- Interview key stakeholders to prepare for the formulation of specific goals that will help determine the content, structure and format of the new global HR site
- Develop a project plan for the design and implementation of the new ORBIS Global HR Intranet Resource Corner
- Conduct an audit of ORBIS's existing HR intranet pages
- Research other global organization's HR intranet pages for best practices
- Review a wide array of existing ORBIS HR collateral materials on current HR initiatives, policies and practices
- Solicit input from the global HR staff in New York and Hong Kong as well as selected ORBIS employees worldwide on the look, feel and content for the organization's new global HR Intranet pages and develop the new design and map accordingly
- Develop key recommendations for the revitalization on the HR intranet pages. Create specific messages aimed at connecting with ORBIS employees and causing them to take action. Present recommendations, messages and a draft site map to the Global HR team. Adjust the final product based on stake holders' feedback.
- Assist in re-writing and re-branding collateral materials as needed, ensuring attractive and presentation
- Collaborate with ORBIS IT and Communications staff as appropriate
- Pilot and test the revamped HR intranet pages
- Work with the Global HR team on a roll-out plan for ORBIS's new Global HR Intranet Resource Corner that includes pilot and testing phases
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
ORBIS welcomes the participation of interns from various cultural and professional backgrounds. We are specifically interested in internship candidates that meet the following profile:
- Excellent written communication skills (in English), including editing skills
- Ability to present information in a clear and compelling manner
- Previous experience with graphic and intranet software or strong desire and ability to learn
- Detail-oriented, organize, creative and resourceful
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive and learn quickly
To apply online click on the following link: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9866092